Volunteer Application Process
We welcome you to join our team of exceptional individuals that live Runnymede’s ICARE values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence in their everyday interactions with staff, patients and their families.
To begin the application process, please take the time to complete all of the following:
- Complete the online volunteer application by clicking here
- Download and print the pre-placement immunization form and have it filled out by a physician
- Download and print two copies of the reference check form and have it filled out by your references
- Complete a Police Background Check:
- Adults (18+) are required to consent to a background check provided by Runnymede as part of the volunteer interview.
- Students under the age of 18 must provide a police clearance letter from their local police station.
Once your application has been reviewed, you may be contacted to schedule an interview.
Disclaimer: Runnymede Healthcare Centre may use and disclose your personal information collected and/or obtained during the volunteer recruitment process for the purpose of determining your suitability for volunteering. If volunteering, your personal information will be incorporated into your volunteer file and may be disclosed for the purpose of administering your volunteer service.